Monday 9th March 2020 👏
Tickets on Sale NOW
Where you say?
Crowne Plaza, Auckland an IHG Hotel
Afterparty is at Glass Goose
More details below…
★ A unique event designed for the travel, tourism and hospitality industry
★ Full day event, epic line up and brilliant breakout sessions
★ International superstar speaker
★ International and regional speakers
★ Group table seating
★ ‘Choose your own’ workshop sessions
★ Unlimited FREE barista coffee – ‘Coffee on Cue’ here for you all day, coffee, tea and all the way to pink lattes
★ Morning tea, lunch, refreshments and afternoon tea included
★ Networking after party (available as an ‘add on during ticket purchase)
★ Inspiring and educational keynote talks
★ Extensive networking opportunities
★ The Schedule – Agenda to be announced before the day
★ Guaranteed good vibes all day long
★ Activities, Shopping station that gives back. Including our most loved products
★ Shop Eden Ministry Jewellery Stand – support and give back to girls in need
We chat with Adrian Piotto, Managing Director, Australia & New Zealand for G Adventures
Corporate Australia remains far from reaching gender parity, so concerted action is still required to balance the scales. Given their predominance in leadership positions, men’s support is critical to achieving gender equality.
With the help of some amazing companies and other inspiring leaders together for the last 3 years we have brought together hundreds in awe-inspiring event. Achieving diversity is both a female and male initiative and while many men have experienced the events so far there is the opportunity for many more to join in the learning and experience and we strongly encourage men to show their support and be an advocate for change by attending this very important day. Since we began these events and the through the Travel, Hospitality & Tourism industries collective push we have seen some amazing results including…
• Air New Zealand removed all pay parity disparity in their entire organisation globally.
• Intrepid Group increased their female leadership team of 25% in Australia to 50% female leadership and then achieved the same globally. They have increased their board to 40% female representation. They then took the initiative one step further creating a ripple effect around the globe setting a target of doubling the number of female tour leaders by 2020. In July 2019 – Intrepid Group achieved their goal with 335 female tour leaders, employing the first ever female tour leaders in India, Morocco & Middle East which goes against cultural norms and becoming a global force for good for diversity.
• APT Travel Group have increased their leadership team by two females.
• Several companies have created internal training programs for female leaders.
• A coaching program for Mothers on Leave.
• A buddy support system for when females return to work
• When mothers on mat leave a manager will call every month to keep mother connected to business
• Paid training day’s mothers are invited back to attend to ensure they stay up to date on changes
• Re-education process when mothers return to work
• More options of working from home